Unfair Competition Commercial Litigation Attorneys
Winning Representation for Businesses in Southern California
As a business person, you are likely comfortable with the nature of healthy conflict, as it may even fuel your fire. However, when competition takes a turn and engages in dishonest tactics to undercut others, you may find your business suffering due to no fault of others’ underhanded practices. If so, you may be the victim of unfair competition. Though it may feel like an impossible situation, our commercial litigation attorneys have the resources and experience to see you out of these unfortunate circumstances. What’s more, we will fight to hold perpetrators of unfair competition responsible for their illegal and immoral activities.
The following are common examples of unfair competition:
- Trade libel, also known as purposely communicating false information about a competitor’s products
- Trademark infringement, when consumers are tricked into buying a competitor’s product while believing they are purchasing another. This is commonly known as a “cheater brand,” in which various identifying characteristics are essentially copied and stolen
- Breaches of antitrust law, in which one competitor employs predatory pricing or purchasing exclusivity to specific materials, thus forcing out other competitors
- Misappropriation of trade secrets, including bribery, theft, or espionage
- Tortious interference, also known as when someone intentionally and deliberately ruins a competitor’s contract, by way of convincing the other party
Contact Our Office for a Free Consultation
At McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP, we know what we’re doing, as evidenced by the $24 million verdict we secured for one of our past commercial litigation clients. We are ready to do the same for you.
Despite the uncertainty of your situation, you can rest assured you are in the right hands when you have one of our trusted commercial litigation lawyers on your side. Allow us to resolve your business conflict as seamlessly as possible.
To reach a trusted member of our team, please don’t hesitate to contact us by calling (909) 345-8110 or completing an online contact form.
$203 MillionClass action verdict for unfair bank overdraft fees
How We Can Help
Talk to an Ontario Class Action Lawyer Today!
Your initial consultation with an Ontario injury lawyer at McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP is free and confidential. You have so much to gain and nothing to lose by discussing your case with one of our team members. We will take the time to listen to you, to hear your story, and to offer insight regarding your options and rights at this crucial juncture. If we take on your personal injury case, you pay nothing unless we secure a settlement or award on your behalf. With considerable experience handling class actions and the most complex injury claims, our lawyers have the skill necessary to protect your interests in civil court. Our firm has the resources and personnel to take on any opponent, in the name of justice.