Tuan Q. Nguyen
Tuan Q. Nguyen joined McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP in 2017 as an associate
attorney. Mr. Nguyen represents plaintiffs in class action, product liability,
mass tort, business fraud, and consumer protection litigation.
Mr. Nguyen received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from
the University of California, San Diego, with a minor in International
Relations. Mr. Nguyen then attended the University of San Diego School
of Law, earning his J.D. in 2016. During law school, Mr. Nguyen was the
Lead Editor for the San Diego Law Review. Mr. Nguyen also served as a
judicial extern to the Honorable Ronald Prager of the California Court
of Appeal for the 4th District, the Honorable Michael Anello of the U.S.
District Court for the Southern District of California, and the Honorable
Michael Nash of the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Nguyen has worked for a Workers' Compensation
law firm in Orange County and the Legal Aid Society of Orange County.
Mr. Nguyen is a member of the Boy Scouts of America and has earned the
Eagle Scout rank. In his free time, Mr. Nguyen enjoys CrossFit and traveling.
Contact Tuan Nguyen today by calling (909) 345-8110.
J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California, 2016
- Lead Editor, University of San Diego School of Law, Law Review
- B.A., University of California, San Diego, California, 2010
- American Bar Association
- California State Bar
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Korean American Bar Association of Southern California
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association