Mark I. Richards
Mark I. Richards joined McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP in 2018 as an Associate
Attorney. Mr. Richards represents plaintiffs in class actions, product
liability, mass torts, business fraud, and consumer protection litigation.
While attending UC Hastings College of the Law, Mr. Richards was a Notes
Editor for the Hastings Business Law Journal and served as a Judicial
Extern for the Honorable Jaqueline Scott Corley in the Northern District
of California. In addition, he assisted federal prosecutors as a Law Clerk
in United States Attorney’s Office Economic Crimes and Fraud Division.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Richards worked for a nationally recognized
law firm in Oakland, California representing individuals diagnosed with
mesothelioma and asbestos related diseases.
Mr. Richards serves as Board Member of Inland Counties Legal Services (ICLS)
– a volunteer-based legal aid agency serving low-income residents
of the Inland Empire. As Board Member, he assists ICLS in continuing their
organizational mission of pursuing justice and equality for low-income
people through counsel, advice, advocacy, and community education.
Contact Mark Richards today by calling (909) 345-8110.
- J.D., UC Hastings College of the Law, 2017
- B.A., University of California Berkeley, 2013
- Board Member of Inland Counties Legal Services
- California State Bar
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association