Leigh Perica joined McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP in 2018 as an Associate
Attorney. Leigh represents plaintiffs in class actions, anti-trust matters,
and commercial litigation.
Before joining McCune Wright Arevalo, Leigh served as a law clerk to Hon.
David R. Herndon of the United States District Court for the Southern
District of Illinois for four years where she worked on a wide variety
of civil and criminal cases, including both mass actions and class actions.
Prior to her federal clerkship, Leigh earned her J.D. at the University
of Kentucky College of Law, where she served as President of the Moot
Court Board and a member of the Moot Court National Competition Team.
In addition, Leigh was awarded the Luke Woodward Award for Excellence
in Oral Argument and Leadership. While in law school, Leigh also worked
as a products liability research assistant on the leading multi-volume
products liability treatise, Owen and Davis
Products Liability Law (4th ed. 2014).
In her free time, Leigh enjoys traveling, attending St. Louis sporting
events and spending time with her husband and dog, Max.
J.D., University of Kentucky School of Law, 2014
- President, Moot Court Board
- Member, Moot Court National Team
- Luke Woodward Award for Excellence in Oral Argument and Leadership
- B.A., University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, 2011
- Hon. David R. Herndon, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois,
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois