Joseph A. Waks
Joseph A. Waks is Of Counsel with McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP. He is a New
Jersey native and New Jersey and Pennsylvania licensed attorney that focuses
his work with McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP on litigating cases as outside
counsel for government entities bringing UDAP claims.
Mr. Waks brings an extensive background in public policy and governmental
legal affairs. He has worked in public policy development and served as
a trusted counsel and adviser to elected officials in New Jersey at the
highest levels of government. Among his positions, he served as Appointments
Counsel to a governor of New Jersey, as press secretary and counsel to
a Member of Congress, and as state director to a United States Senator.
J.D., Temple University School of Law in Philadelphia
- Associate note/comment editor on the Temple Political and Civil Rights
- B.A., The Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C., cum laude,
- Hudson County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- State of New Jersey
- State of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Federal Court - District of New Jersey.