For those whose lives have been physically, emotionally, or financially altered through the fault of others, the selection of a law firm may be the most critical decision they will make for their future.
One of the most important questions for a potential client to ask when selecting a law firm is, 'What is their history of success and what have they been able to recover for their clients?'
McCuneWright has an outstanding group of experienced attorneys who are able to point to hundreds of millions in verdicts and settlements in complex litigation successes.
- $203 million trial verdict in a class action for unfair bank overdraft fees
- $35 million national class action settlement for unfair overdraft fees
- Consumer class action results in major computer product recall
- $2.5 million settlement for paralysis injuries in auto accident
- $11 million settlement for injuries from auto accident
- $2.25 million for injuries from SUV rollover accident
- $975,000 for injuries from seat belt malfunction in auto accident
- $2.675 million for injuries in pick up fire accident
- $4.28 million for injuries in ski boat product failure accident
- $650,000 for injuries from seat belt malfunction in auto accident
- $5.5 million for injuries in van rollover product failure accident
- $850,000 settlement for boat carbon monoxide poisoning death
- $1.5 million settlement for injuries from defective pharmaceutical drug
- $1.5 million class action settlement in consumer fraud case
- $850,000 trial verdict for injuries from trucking accident
- $1.7 million for paralysis injuries from SUV rollover accident
- $2.7 million settlement for defective medical device