Michele M. Vercoski
Michele Vercoski began her practice representing plaintiffs in 2006. She received her Bachelor of Science degree from Rutgers College of Nursing in 2001, where she was a Dean's List honoree. Michele then attended Tulane University Law School earning her J.D. degree in 2004, graduating Order of the Coif and magna cum laude. While at Tulane, Michele was the recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award signifying the highest grade in each of the following courses: Secured Transactions, Administrative Law and Health Law Practice Seminar.
Prior to beginning her plaintiff's practice, Ms. Vercoski clerked for Judge, Steven L. Lefelt, New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division.
- California Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- California Young Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- J.D., Tulane University Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana, 2004
- B.S., Rutgers College of Nursing, New Brunswick, New Jersey, 2001