Eddie Jae K. Kim
Eddie Kim began his practice representing plaintiffs in 2005. After receiving his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Berkeley, in 2001, he then attended Cornell Law School, earning his J.D. in 2004. While at Cornell, Mr. Kim was awarded the prestigious Seymour Herzog Memorial Prize for demonstrating excellence in the study of law and, in particular, commitment to public interest law. Additionally, he was Vice President of the Asian American Law Student Association.
Mr. Kim's practice focuses on the representation of clients in business and consumer fraud cases.
- California Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Korean Bar Association of Southern California
- J.D., Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York, 2004
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, California, 2001