David C. Wright
David Wright is a partner of McCuneWright. Prior to 2001, David was one of the elite attorneys prosecuting major crimes for the United States Attorney's Office. Since leaving the U.S. Attorney's Office in 2001, David has taken that experience as a prosecutor and successfully prosecuted numerous defective product cases against some of the nation's largest corporations. Prior to working at the U.S Attorney's Office, Mr. Wright clerked for the Honorable Stephen S. Trott, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
His training, experience, and trial skills in this specialized field enable him to identify, understand, and present to a jury the difficult and complicated issues of how an accident and injury occurred and how the tragic results could have been avoided by use of a safer design.
As a partner at McCuneWright, Mr. Wright is the only Inland Empire attorney that focuses his practice on the representation of clients who have suffered catastrophic injury or the death of a loved one because of a dangerous product.
- $4.282 million ski boat product failure
- $2.25 million SUV rollover accident
- $2 million for a car frame failure
- $975,000 SUV seat belt malfunction
- California Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California, 1994
- B.S., Atlantic Union College, South Lancaster, Massachusetts 1991