With more than twenty-five years as a significant member of the Inland Empire legal community, the attorneys at McCuneWright have an established reputation as the Premier Complex Litigation firm in the region. A long history of success on behalf of its clients, and their high level of satisfaction, are what have earned McCuneWright this distinction.
- Results. McCuneWright attorneys have a long history of success on behalf of their clients. Their many multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements are outlined in the McCuneWright Successes page and include a $203 million trial verdict in a consumer fraud class action, a $35 million settlement in a consumer fraud class action, a $4.28 million trial verdict in a personal injury case, and a $13 million settlement in a product liability case.
- Experience. Past experience is important to obtaining future results. The attorneys at McCuneWright have experience in complex litigation. That experience includes successful litigation against virtually every major insurance company. That experience also includes successful litigation against every major American and Japanese automobile manufacturer in product liability cases. That experience includes successful litigation against many Fortune 500 companies in consumer fraud class actions. Finally, that experience includes successful litigation in a variety of complex litigation matters including wrongful termination, environmental litigation, and pension fraud.
- Training. Quality preparation brings about quality results. McCuneWright's Attorneys were academic leaders in their respective universities and law schools, which include UC Berkeley, USC, Pepperdine, UC Irvine, Cornell, and Tulane.
- Resources. For a litigation firm to succeed, it should be at the forefront of technology and must have the human and financial resources to meet the challenges of complex litigation against Fortune 500 companies. Today's technologies and resources are fully utilized by the McCuneWright legal team. McCuneWright has the attorneys, staff relationships, and resources to litigate all size complex litigation matters.
- Service. McCuneWright's dedication to the highest level of client service emphasizes anticipating and meeting the needs of its clients. One of the most important ways in which McCuneWright delivers this client service is by maintaining a small case load per attorney insuring that each client's case receives the time and attention complex litigation requires.
- Reputation. The strength and reputation that McCuneWright has achieved through the years has allowed it to now be one of the largest plaintiff law firms headquartered in the Inland Empire. It receives a high number of its cases through referrals from past clients and other attorneys.
- Recognition. McCuneWright's successes and experience have not gone unnoticed in consumer, legal, or media circles. In the last two years, McCuneWright attorneys and clients have been featured or quoted on NBC The Today Show, CNN, and Fox to name a few. McCuneWright attorneys and clients have also received extensive attention in print media, including USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Atlantic Monthly, Daily Journal, Riverside Press Enterprise, San Bernardino Sun and Forbes Magazine.
McCuneWright's mission remains to attain its full, fair, and just compensation from all responsible parties for its clients' injuries and damages and, where possible, to effectuate change that will prevent future loss of physical and financial health.